We are in the process of celebrating the Light during the month of December. As I write this blog post, we have completed our first virtual Christmas Candlelighting service and are celebrating the Christ Spirit being reborn in each of us. The following are the affirmations we used during the service to honor the 12 Divine gifts which comprise the Christ of our being. Please use these affirmations and make them part of your daily prayer time. As we continue to remind ourselves that these spiritual gifts are always within us, we become more able to use them wisely and well.
- Faith: Through the Christ faith within me, I am filled with spiritual assurance. I believe in the goodness of God and all creation.
- Strength: Through the Christ strength within me, I have the fortitude to overcome all things.
- Judgement/Discernment: Through the Christ mind within me, I make wise decisions. Divine justice is established in my life.
- Love: Through the Christ mind within me, I am now filled with peace and harmony. I attract good into my life.
- Power: Through the Christ Power within me, my words go forth to accomplish God’s purposes in my life.
- Imagination: By the imaging power of the indwelling Christ, I now see the good in every person and every situation.
- Understanding: Through the light of the indwelling Christ, I understand the Truth about myself. I am a co-creator with God, loved and worthy.
- Will: The indwelling Christ guides my will. I let God’s perfect will be done in all that I think, say and do.
- Order: The indwelling Christ establishes order in my life now. All things are working together for good.
- Enthusiasm: Christ is the motivating power within me. I am now filled with divine enthusiasm. I move toward my highest good.
- Release: Through the power of the indwelling Christ, I release and let go of all attitudes and beliefs that would keep me from my greater good.
- Life: The indwelling Christ guides me and governs the wellsprings of life within me. I am energized, renewed, and restored.
May you feel the presence of Spirit always and in all ways!
Blessings of Love,